What is The Thrive Programme?
Thrive is a revolutionary psychological training programme that equips people with the self-awareness, the in-depth knowledge of fundamental psychological principles and the skills that they need to flourish in life. Regardless of your age, where you happen to live, your background or your upbringing, you can choose how to live your life – the Thrive Programme will show you how. When people are thriving, they are living their life to the full. They find it easier to be resilient, to stay happy and healthy, to be successful and to achieve their goals.
This unique programme has been developed by Rob Kelly and has been founded upon psychological research and Rob’s clinical experience with thousands of clients. Many people suffering from common psychological and health-related conditions believe that their symptoms are happening to them and they, consequently, feel completely powerless to improve their situation. This, however, just isn’t true! By joining together new research and unique clinical insights, Thrive demonstrates how most symptoms and problems in life are actually created or exacerbated by people’s limiting belief systems and thinking styles. It enables people to really understand the importance of their cognitive processes and to realise that the way they think, feel and react to situations has a profound effect upon how they experience life. Through undertaking the programme, people then learn how to permanently change their limiting beliefs and unhelpful thinking styles and develop the psychological skills needed to Thrive.
The assertions and explanations given within the programme are fully backed up by established research. This, together with the exercises and examples used throughout, demonstrates the veracity of the information given, and helps them people to apply the principles to themselves. Working through the programme can be likened to assembling a jigsaw; once you have the pieces and understand how they combine to influence the way you think, it is easy to see the full picture and understand exactly what you need to do in order to Thrive.
Why is Thrive unique?
The Thrive Programme brings together scientific research and years of clinical experience in a unique and dynamic manner that is easily accessible to all. Although many other training courses and techniques do focus upon some similar concepts to Thrive, most don’t go into the same in-depth detail of the underlying fundamentals nor integrate the knowledge in such a comprehensive manner. It is because Thrive trainees are helped to attain a very high degree of self-awareness, that they are able to clearly see what they need to do in order to ‘get better’, and why they are then also willing to put in as much effort as is required.
Unlike some other courses Thrive is empowering because it is understandable and accessible. It is not based upon ‘magical’, disempowering beliefs. The Thrive Programme aims to provide people with evidence and make a rational argument, so that they can comes to their own reasoned conclusion. Thrive is not therapy or a treatment programme where something is ‘done to’ a person. It is all about empowering people to make the necessary changes for themselves.
How was it developed?
Rob Kelly has spent a lifetime analysing what makes people ‘tick’. His experiences and research have led to a high level of understanding of people’s problems, symptoms and anxieties. He has identified links between our belief systems, our different styles of thinking, and the way we respond emotionally to events, and how these responses create many of the problems and symptoms that people want and need help with.
How does it work?
Thrive is a structured, easy to follow training programme.
Basically, the training involves you really getting to understand:
- What makes you ‘tick’, including: what – if any – limiting beliefs you have, your personality type, the specific ‘thinking styles’ you adopt
- How the three Primary Limiting Beliefs decide how you are going to lead your life
- How much power you believe you have to make changes in your life: how much ‘self-efficacy’ do you have, how internal is your locus of control?
- How superstitions, magical, and fate, luck and chance type beliefs affect your life
- How your self-esteem can be changed in just two weeks, and the huge knock-on effect this will have upon you How YOU create anxiety, stress, fears and phobias – and how to get rid of them
- How your desire for control means you avoid many situations in life, and actually create more anxiety
- How your emotions and your thinking affect your immune system, and your ability to stay healthy
- A true understanding of just how our mind and bodies interact to produce symptoms, and how we can change them
- How different this programme is to any other, and why this one works while others fail
- How you can overcome just about any situation in life, and Thrive.
Anyone, of any age, living anywhere!
Pensioners, adults, teenagers and children have all used this programme to change their lives.
It doesn’t matter what is happening in your life, if you are THRIVING, then you will be making the absolute most of every minute of it.
How can the Thrive Programme improve my life?
Basically, whether you are fit or unfit, well or unwell, happy or unhappy, healthy or unhealthy, the way you think and what you believe have a profound influence over the rest of your body and how you experience life. Yes, you can use this programme to overcome fears, phobias and anxieties, but it can also help with much more than that.
Since Thrive focuses upon targeting and changing a person’s underlying limiting belief systems and thinking styles, which are causing or contributing to their symptoms and problems, it has been successful with a huge range of conditions and problems, including the following (Note: these are situations and symptoms taken from testimonials that people have already given us, as well as from our research projects):
- Anxiety, stress, panic disorder
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Fears and phobias (including fear of flying, needle phobia, fear of heights, agoraphobia, etc.)
- Emetophobia – the fear of vomiting (see our recent research)
- Eating disorders (including anorexia nervosa, bulimia, body dysmorphia)
- Resolving relationship issues – in families, marriages, and friends
- Sexual problems (including vaginismus, premature ejaculation)
- Weight loss, maintaining a healthy weight
- Stopping smoking (92.5% success in recent research project)
- Addressing excessive alcohol consumption
- Sleep problems (chronic insomnia, night-brooding, nightmares)
- Irritable Bowel Syndromes (IBS)
- Chronic Fatigue/ Post-viral Fatigue/ ME/ fibromyalgia
- Helping people to cope with and fight cancer, chronic illness and pain
- Unexplained infertility
- Getting a job, keeping a job, interview skills, confidence skills
- Just being happy and enjoying life
- It is also ideal for those who don’t have significant psychological symptoms, but would just like to: be happier, learn to live life to the full, get the most and the best out of every day, or achieve specific goals, such as running a marathon.
- Basically, helping you to Thrive in just about any situation in life!
(taken from www.thriveprogramme.org)
What’s the next step?
That’s easy: book a FREE initial consultation with me on 07833 665978 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org or simply scroll down to the Contact Form situated towards the bottom of the page and we’ll get back to you…
Hypnotherapy Cardiff – providing professional therapy services to the people of Cardiff, Barry, Bridgend, Bristol, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport, Pontypridd and surrounding areas